The upcoming Hindi movie 72 Hoorain is set to release on July 7, 2023. The film is directed by Sanjay Puran Singh Chauhan and will feature Pawan Malhotra and Aamir Bashir as lead characters. The film is based on the concept of 72 virgins that terrorists are brainwashed to believe in, exploring the dark consequences of this ideology.
72 Hoorain Movie Controversy
Here are some of the specific criticisms that have been leveled against the film:
- The film’s title, 72 Hoorain, is a reference to the Islamic concept of houris, which are believed to be beautiful, virginal maidens who will be companions to the righteous in Paradise. Some critics have argued that the use of this term is Islamophobic and that it reinforces negative stereotypes about Muslims.
- The film’s teaser shows a man being recruited by a terrorist organization after being promised 72 virgins in paradise. Some critics have argued that this scene is misleading and that it suggests that all Muslims are potential terrorists.
- The film’s director, Sanjay Puran Singh Chauhan, has a history of making films that have been accused of being Islamophobic. His previous film, The Kashmir Files, was accused of being biased against Muslims and of promoting violence.
The film has been mired in controversy since its inception. In 2022, the makers of the film were accused of blasphemy by a group of Muslim clerics. The clerics alleged that the film’s portrayal of Islam was derogatory and that it would incite communal violence. The makers of the film denied the allegations and said that they were simply trying to make a film that would raise awareness about the dangers of terrorism.
Despite the controversy, the film has been generating a lot of buzz. The teaser of the film, which was released in February 2023, has already garnered over 1 million views on YouTube. The film is being produced by Gulab Singh Tanwar and Ashoke Pandit.
It remains to be seen how the film will be received by the audience. However, the controversy surrounding the film has certainly generated a lot of interest in it.
72 Hoorain Movie
|Director||Sanjay Puran Singh Chauhan|
|Cast||Pavan Malhotra, Aamir Bashir, and others|
|Release Date||July 7, 2023|
72 Hoorain Release date in India
The Indian release date of 72 Hoorain is July 7, 2023. The film is directed by Sanjay Puran Singh Chauhan and stars Pavan Malhotra and Aamir Bashir in the lead roles. The film is about the effects of violent extremism and the story is a “tragic reminder of the power of manipulation” and the “urgent need for tackling the root causes of terrorism.”
The film has been in the making for four years and the makers are excited to finally release it. Chauhan has said that he is “extremely happy that people will be able to see it.”
72 Hoorain Movie NEWS
Here are some of the latest news about the film:
- The film’s trailer was released on June 1, 2023. The trailer has been well-received by the audience, with many people praising the film’s hard-hitting message.
- The film has been banned in Pakistan. The Pakistani government has said that the film is “anti-Islam” and that it could incite violence.
- The film has been cleared for release in India. The Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) has given the film a U/A certificate, which means that it can be viewed by people of all ages.
72 Hoorain is a controversial film, but it is also a film that is sure to generate a lot of discussion. The film is set to release on July 7, 2023, and it will be interesting to see how it is received by the audience.