Aditya L1 Mission Launch: Vehicle, Launch Date, Time, and Budget. The Indian Space and Research Organization (ISRO) is all set to launch the latest spacecraft after the successful landing of Chandrayaan 3. Let us tell you that ISRO is going to launch the Aditya L1 mission, which is ISRO’s first solar mission. As per the details available with us, Aditya L-1 launch date is September 2, 2023 and the objective of this mission is to study space weather and gases on the Sun. You can find Aditya L1 mission details in this post, and then get complete details.
You must know that ISRO’s Aditya L1 Solar Mission is the first of its kind and aims to reach the Lagrangian Point (L1) of the Sun-Earth Solar System. If you are interested in knowing about the ISRO Aditya L1 Mission Budget, then we would like to inform you that it is planned on a budget of Rs 400 crore till September 2023. You should know that the ISRO L1 launch vehicle is PSLV-XL, on which the spacecraft will reach the Sun’s orbit. We all know that ISRO is scaling new heights by delivering one successful mission after another.
Aditya L1 launch Details
It is a proud moment for India as the nation gears up to take its first giant leap into space exploration with the launch of the Aditya-L1 mission. The Aditya L1 mission 2023 has been announced by the Indian Space and Research Organization, according to which this spacecraft will carry a payload to the Lagrangian point and study the behavior of the Sun.
This is ISRO’s first solar mission, and all the citizens are excited for it. Recently, ISRO launched Chandrayaan 3 and made a successful landing on the South Pole of the Moon. Now, continuing his legacy, he is going to launch the Aditya L1 mission in 2023, which is a solar mission that will study gas patterns, coronal heating, and solar wind acceleration. In addition, the Aditya L1 mission will carry various payloads that help in the study of the Sun from space.
The sun emits a variety of radiations, but due to electromagnetism, they do not reach the earth’s surface. So, the Indian Space and Research Organization will study these radiations, and that’s why they are launching the Aditya L-1 mission. According to ISRO’s information, the Aditya L1 mission will take off on September 2, 2023, from the ISRO launch pad. You must know that the Aditya L1 launch vehicle is PSLV-XL, and it will be used to launch the spacecraft into space.
Aditya L1 mission budget
- Indian Space and Research Organization works on various space missions and recently, they have successfully completed Chandrayaan 3 mission.
- Now, they are set to launch a new mission called Aditya L1 on 2 September 2023 and it is a solar mission that aims to conduct studies related to gas patterns, coronal heating and solar wind acceleration.
- You should know that the budget of ISRO Aditya L1 mission is Rs 400 crore and ISRO started working on Aditya L1 from December 2019.
- The spacecraft is now ready for launch and the Aditya L-1 launch will take place on 2 September 2023.
- Make sure you watch the launch event live on the ISRO YouTube channel, and then you will feel proud of our scientists.
Aditya L1 mission Overview
|Name of the Mission||Aditya L1|
|Name of the Authority||Indian Space and Research Organization|
|Mission type||Solar Mission|
|ISRO Aditya L1 Mission Launch Date||2nd September 2023|
|Mission Budget||Rs 400 Crore|
|Motive of Aditya L1||To Study the Gas Pattern, Coronal Heating & Solar Wind Acceleration|
|Aditya L1 Launch Vehicle||PSLV-XL|
|Landing Site||Lagrangian Point|
|Aditya L1 Launch Ticket||To be announced soon|
Aditya L1 Mission Launch Date
- Indian Space and Research Organization will launch Aditya L1 solar mission on 2 September 2023.
- The Aditya L1 launch vehicle is PSLV-XL and will carry the spacecraft into space.
- The launch site is yet to be confirmed but the launch is likely to take place at the Satish Dhawan Space Centre.
- The launch vehicle will take the spacecraft into space and then Aditya L1 will separate from it.
- Aditya L-1 is ISRO’s second consecutive mission after the launch of Chandrayaan 3.