The Air Force Agniveer 01/2023 Provisional Select List has been released on the official website of the Indian Air Force (IAF). The list contains the names of the candidates who have been provisionally selected for the post of Agniveer in the IAF.
To download the Air Force Agniveer 01/2023 Provisional Select List, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the IAF.
- Click on the “CASB-PSL (cdac.in)” tab.
- Click on the “Agneepath Vayu” tab.
- Scroll down and click on the “Provisional Select List” link.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The provisional select list will be displayed on your screen.
Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) 10th and 12th Result 2023 Out Check Here @bseh.org.in
SSC CGL Tier 2 Result 2023 @ssc.nic.in
MP Board 10th 12th Result Update 2023
The provisional select list contains the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Roll number
- Marks obtained in the written exam
- Marks obtained in the physical fitness test
- Marks obtained in the medical examination
- Overall merit
The provisional select list is only a tentative list and is subject to final verification. The final selection list will be released after the completion of the verification process.
The candidates who have been provisionally selected for the post of Agniveer in the IAF are advised to report to the respective training centers as per the schedule mentioned in the provisional select list.
Candidates who have not been shortlisted in the provisional select list are advised to check their status on the official website of the IAF. Candidates who have not been shortlisted can also apply for the next round of recruitment.
Details about the Airforce Agniveer 01/2023 recruitment:
The IAF has also released the following details about the Airforce Agniveer 01/2023 recruitment:
- The age limit for candidates is 17.5 to 23 years.
- The educational qualification for candidates is a 10+2 pass.
- The selection process for candidates will consist of a written test, a physical fitness test, and a medical examination.
- The training period for candidates will be 4 years.
- The salary for candidates will be Rs. 30,000 per month.
- The Agniveers will be entitled to a number of benefits, including free medical care, subsidized food, and travel allowance.
- The Agniveers will be released from service after 4 years of service, but they will be eligible for re-employment in the IAF.
For more information about the Airforce Agniveer 01/2023 recruitment, please visit the IAF website.
|Our Homepage||Click Here|
|Follow on Facebook||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|