What is Communities in whatsapp: Whatsapp Communties kya hai in Hindi | Whatsapp Update 2023: Communities in whatsapp feature is now available. व्हाट्सएप में समुदाय क्या है: व्हाट्सएप समुदाय क्या है हिंदी में | व्हाट्सएप अपडेट 2023: व्हाट्सएप फीचर में समुदाय अब उपलब्ध है। Recently WhatsApp has released the WhatsApp Committee option for Android, apart from this, the option is also available on iOS and WhatsApp, which is also known as Meet on WhatsApp, let’s know how to use it?
WhatsApp is now rolling out the Community option for users of Android iOS and WhatsApp Web, with its new update the new feature will help WhatsApp logons to join groups.
In this post:
- WhatsApp now offers communities to app and web users.
- The sole purpose of establishing communities was to unite groups and people with similar interests.
- A user can create up to 50 groups, in addition to the announcement group.
Communities in whatsapp
WhatsApp has now launched Communities for Android, iOS, and Web users, a few weeks after announcing it. This new feature aims to help users connect with groups that are important to them via WhatsApp. The purpose of Communities is to unite people and groups that share the same interests.
Mark Zuckerberg, Meta CEO, spoke out about Communities. “Today, we are excited to share with you our vision for the new feature that we have added to WhatsApp, called Communities. Since WhatsApp was launched in 2009 we have been working hard to make it easier for people to communicate with one another or their friends. People who use WhatsApp to coordinate and communicate within a group are also frequent visitors.
What is WhatsApp Communities?
WhatsApp Communities works in the same way as groups but allows you to add more people. WhatsApp Communities allows users to join a single conversation while WhatsApp groups allow them to connect with others. You can link with schools, your neighborhood, and other groups in one place.
The Community tab is available for iOS users right next to the chats, settings option. On WhatsApp Web, however, you will find the community section at the top of your screen.
How to create community on WhatsApp?
- Click the Community Tab in your app or WhatsApp
- Fill in the community name, description and profile photo. The community name should not exceed 24 characters. Your description should give members an idea about the nature of your community.
- Click the green arrow icon and add or remove existing groups. You can also add new groups or create existing ones.
- Click the green checkmark icon after adding the groups.
A user can create up to 50 groups, in addition to the announcement list. The announcement group can have up to 5000 members. All members of the community can join these groups. “A community announcement forum will be automatically created for your local community. WhatsApp stated that this is a place where community administrators can send messages out to all members of the announcement group.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE–