Gautam Adani Net Worth in 2023: Gautam Adani, one of the richest businessmen in India, runs a number of businesses both at home and overseas. He recently gained notoriety after his business, Adani Enterprises, spent a substantial sum of money to generate the Hindenburg Report. You may discover more about Gautam Adani’s riches by reading about his net worth in both Indian rupees and US dollars. He now holds the position of chairman of the Adani Group, which is made up of several businesses. Here is a complete list of all of Gautam Adani’s businesses.
His popularity soared when he overtook Bill Gates as the second richest man in the world, and the stock price of the Adani Group reached all-time highs. You may learn about Gautam Adani’s family and biography on this site to learn more about his private life. Every reader should also be aware of Gautam Adani’s net worth, which is more than Rs 5.95 lakh crore. And if you want to look at Gautam Adani’s net worth in US dollars, that sum is higher than $72 billion.
Gautam Adani Net Worth
According to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, Gautam Adani’s net worth as of September 16, 2023, was $65.6 billion. This makes him the 19th richest person in the world.
We are aware that one of the most well-known Indian businessmen is Gautam Adani. He owns several companies, including renewable energy and ports. He was formerly the second-richest man in the world, but due to his company’s decreasing market share, he is now ranked thirteenth. After the Hindenburg Report, which was published last week and revealed that his corporate audit included several mistakes, all of this happened abruptly. Gautam Adani’s current net worth is 5.95 billion Indian rupees, which will surely delight you.
Adani Enterprise’s stock value rose by up to 455 percent within two days of the Report’s publication, but it has subsequently dropped by 250 percent. On the other side, the Adani group’s Clarification gave a justification for why the Report is untrue. The business will address each of these concerns and give stakeholders further information. This page includes a biography, details about Gautam Adani’s family, his net worth in USD, a list of his businesses, and his earnings.
Gautam Adani Biography
|Complete Name:||Gautam Shantilal Adani|
|Nick Name or Celebrated Name:||Gautam Adani|
|Weight (Kilograms):||85 kg|
|Weight (Pounds):||187 lbs|
|Place of Birth:||Ahmedabad|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday Date:||24 June 1962|
|Age of Gautam Adani:||59 years old|
|Height (Centimeters):||167 cm|
|Height (Feet and Inches):||5’6”|
|School:||Sheth Chimanlal Nagindas Vidyalaya School, Ahmedabad, India|
|College:||Gujarat University, India|
|Favorite Politician of Gautam Adani:||Narendra Modi|
|Wife/Spouse Name:||Priti Adani|
|Kids/Children Name:||Karan Adani, Jeet Adani|
|Profession:||Chairman, Founder of Adani Group|
|Gautam Adani Net Worth:||$121.2 billion|
Gautam Adani Family
- Multibillionaire businessman Gautam Adani runs a number of domestic and foreign companies.
- He was born on June 24, 1962, parents Sh Shantilal Adani and Shantaben Adani in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- Adani founded his first business, currently known as Adani Enterprises, in 1985 under the name Adani Exports.
- Adani Green Energy and Adani Ports are two of the many businesses that Gautam Adani owns.
- His current net worth is around $72 billion USD, however it has dropped after the publication of the Hindenburg Report.
- Therefore, here are a few aspects of Gautam Adani’s biography:
Gautam Was Raised By Gujarati Banias
- He has experience in business.
- He has been working at Mahindra Brothers as a diamond sorter for around two years.
- He donates 3% of his salary to charitable causes.
- In just 100 hours, he closes a transaction worth 6000 crores because to his excellent negotiating abilities.
- His nation produces the most electricity in the entire nation.
- One of the most well-known organisations in the region is his Infrastructures group.
- Instead of being fixated on his past performance, he concentrates on trying and trying again.
Gautam Adani Business List
- Adani Enterprises
- Adani Green Energy
- Adani Ports
- Adani Power
- Adani Wilmar
- ACC Cement
- Ambuja Cement
- Adani gas
- Adani Transmission
We are all aware of Gautam Adani’s position as one of India’s wealthiest businessmen and the owner of more than 11 successful businesses. A thorough list of his enterprises may be found in the part where you can concentrate on learning more about him. If you’re curious about Gautam Adani’s earnings, you should be aware that he makes more than 2.8 crore every month in salary. Additionally, he makes more than 1600 crore every day from each business. He is now ranked 13th on the Richest Person List and is the second-richest person in Asia.
Gautam Adani Net Worth In Rupees 2023
- For information on Gautam Adani’s USD net worth, kindly read the following.
- The net wealth of Gautam Adani exceeds 72 billion US dollars.
- He had earlier overtaken Mukesh Ambani and Jeff Bezos to claim the title of second-richest man in the world.
- He plummeted to position 13 after the report that accused him of stock manipulation was published.
- The Adani Group is a large conglomerate with businesses in a variety of industries, but its revenue is nowhere near $1600 billion per day. In fact, the Adani Group’s total revenue in 2022 was approximately $100 billion.