The Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) has released the results of the Class 10th and 12th examinations 2023 on its official website, bseh.org.in.
The overall pass percentage for the Class 10th examination is 90.69%, while the pass percentage for the Class 12th examination is 87.57%.
In the Class 10th examination, girls have outperformed boys, with a pass percentage of 93.11% as compared to 88.27% for boys.
Similarly, in the Class 12th examination, girls have also outperformed boys, with a pass percentage of 91.93% as compared to 83.21% for boys.
How to Check BSEH 10th 12th Result 2023
Here are the steps on how to check the BSEH 2023 result step-wise:
- Go to the official website of the Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) at bseh.org.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Results“ tab.
- On the “Results” page, select the “HBSE Class 10th/12th Result 2023” link.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth in the respective fields.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- You can download or print your result for future reference.
Here are some additional tips for checking your BSEH result 2023:
- Make sure that you enter your roll number and date of birth correctly.
- If you are unable to find your result, you can contact your school or the HBSE office.
- You can also check your result through SMS by sending your roll number to 5676750.
I hope this helps!
The top 3 toppers in the Haryana Board Class 10th examination are:
- Avni of Gurugram with 99.8% marks
- Bhavya of Hisar with 99.8% marks
- Aditi of Palwal with 99.8% marks
The top 3 toppers in the Haryana Board Class 12th examination are:
- Ayush of Rohtak with 99.2% marks
- Avni of Ambala with 99.1% marks
- Bhavya of Faridabad with 99% marks
The HBSE examination was conducted from February 27 to March 28, 2023. A total of 9.8 lakh students appeared for the Class 10th examination, while 7.2 lakh students appeared for the Class 12th examination.
The students can check their results by visiting the official website of the HBSE or by SMS. To check the result by SMS, the students need to send their roll number to 8722482882.
The HBSE has also released the merit list for the Class 10th and 12th examinations. The merit list is available on the official website of the HBSE.
The students who have passed the examination can now apply for admission to various colleges and universities. The admission process will start soon.
The HBSE has congratulated all the students who have passed the examination. The board has also wished them all the best for their future endeavors.
आशा करते है आपको ऊपर दी गई जानकारी पसंद आई होगी। ऐसी जानकारी पाने के लिए हमारी वेबसाईट से जुड़ें रहें। और हमें कमेन्ट करके जरूर बताएँ की आपको हमारी दी हुई टिप्स कैसी लगी। धन्यवाद।