Motorola Edge 40 Neo: Following reports and teases, Motorola has launched the Edge 40 Neo smartphone in Europe and has also announced the September 21st launch of the newest Edge Series smartphone in India.
According to the business, this will be the lightest 5G phone in the range with IP68 certifications. It has also confirmed the existence of a 144Hz 10-bit pOLED curved screen. The phone runs Android 13, and the company has verified two Android upgrades as well as three years of security patches.
This will be one of the first phones to use the MediaTek Dimensity 7030 SoC, which has specs identical to the Dimensity 1050. According to the firm, it will come with 100% plastic-free sustainable packaging and climate-friendly, but colourful casings.
Motorola Edge 40 Neo
The Moto Edge 40 Neo has been released for global consumers and will be available in India on September 21st. Ahead of that, the smartphone’s India pricing range has leaked online, implying that it would be released as an affordable mid-range phone in the nation.
Motorola Edge 40 Neo Specification
- 6.55-inch FHD+ 10-bit pOLED display (24001080 pixels) with 144Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, and up to 1300 nits brightness
- 4 x 2.5GHz A78+ 4 x 2GHz A55 Octa Core Processor size 7030 6nm with Mali-G610 MC3 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM paired with 128GB uMCP storage or 12GB LPDDR4X RAM paired with 256GB uMCP storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano) Android 13
- OIS, Quad Pixel Technology, 50MP primary camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 13MP 120° ultra-wide autofocus camera with f/2.2 aperture, macro and depth choices, LED flash
- Front-facing 32MP camera with f/2.4 aperture and Quad Pixel Technology
- Dolby Atmos, USB Type-C audio, and dual speakers
- IP68 water and dust resistance
- Weight: 170g (PMMA/Acrylic) / 172g (Silicone/Vegan Leather) Dimensions: 159.6 x 72 x 7.89mm (Silicone/Vegan Leather) / 7.79mm (PMMA/Acrylic)
- 5000mAh battery, 68W TurboPower rapid charging, 5G SA/NSA (15 5G bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11ax (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
Motorola Edge 40 Neo Price
The Motorola Edge 40 Neo is available in PANTONE Soothing Sea, PANTONE Caneel Bay, and PANTONE Black Beauty with a glass back. It costs 399 Euros (about. USD 428 / Rs. 35,530) in Europe and 299.99 GBP (approx. USD 373 / Rs. 31,015 in the UK).
Motorola Edge 40 Neo Release Date
The Motorola Edge 40 Neo is likely to cost Rs. 35,590 in India. The Motorola Edge 40 Neo is expected to be released on September 21, 2023. This is the 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage base model of the Motorola Edge 40 Neo, which will be available in Black, Soothing Sea, and Caneel Bay.